Monday, December 10, 2007

November in photos

Ian was in charge of the turkey this year. We had a lovely dinner with family at my parent's house. Ian did a turkey in a deep fryer this year, and I think it was the best turkey I've ever had! We really missed Ian's mom & Robert and Grandma. MaryAnne and Grandma both had the flu and couldn't make it.
Daddy has his handsfull! With a little help from my sweet cousin Amber
Mady loved aunt Brenda's pumpkin ice cream pie

Katelyn digging into her thanksgiving feast.


I remember these days...trying to grab a quick bite with a newborn.
Great Grandpa meeting his 6th Great Grandchild (at least I think it's 6 now)

And some birthday highlights....







Mady really enjoyed playing in her cake this year. Last year she hated it! She was still extremely sensitive to textures and especially with things on her hands...it was much more a fun happy experience this year.Katelyn really dug in, and especially loved all the sugary frosting!

2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

Michelle,
Your kids are so cute.

I can't believe how big the girls are! :) What an awesome family!

xo,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle.
Love the photo's. Went to Tricia's today to put kits together. Our 7gypsies is staggering in, as soon as it gets here I will let you know what you owe. Hope all is well with you. Talk to you soon. Pam