Thursday, December 20, 2007

new glasses and a few favorite photos

Jacob had his first eye exam a couple days ago, and it turns out he can't see as well as he should. He is farsighted with astigmitism, just like his mama! So here's his new look...short hair with new glasses :) I think he looks so cute!
caught this little beautiful moment last night! Aaron is so sweet to his sissys (most the time anyway) That's Mady he's planting one on.
And a sweet photo I took of Landen sleeping on me a couple weeks ago. Is he not just the sweetest little thing?!
Right before bedtime Ian ended up with both girls on his lap. I got lucky with a great shot of these 2 daddy's girls.
And my favorite of the boys decorating the tree greatly improved with some nice photo editing...love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures....you have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas to you all. Miss you,
Trish

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Wishing you a wonderful Holiday season and a Safe and Happy New Year. Miss Ya Pam

Anonymous said...

Are you a proffesional photographer?

Michelle said...

That is sweet of you to ask, but no I am not a professional photographer. I have a great camera, and know how to use it, so most times I can get pretty good shots. I've always had a love for photography. That's a great compliment though!!!