Monday, February 05, 2007

Prayer request

Please say a prayer for some friends of ours... Jen & Nick (my brother's best friends) just found out yesterday that the baby girl she was pregnant with died in utero. Jen was about 6.5 months pregnant and went in for a routine ultrasound where they discovered something was wrong with the baby.

They tried to give the baby a blood transfusion in utero (their only hope of saving her), and it failed. Jen will be delivering the baby this evening via c-section. Please pray for them during this extremely difficult time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, i will keep them in my thoughts today and prayers. That would be extremely difficult to go through. Talk to you soon. Pam

Anonymous said...

i never believe that is real,i see so many people testifying what Dr oduwa has done for them on the internet so i decided to contact him to help me cast my spell and after 3days i got my husband back which has left me and 3kids for 1 year and 6months coming to beg for forgiveness and said it was devils hand work but i am happy i got back my lover who bring joy to my heart if you want to know what i am saying try Dr oduwa and see what he can do.contact him via oduwatemple@yahoo.com