Tuesday, January 23, 2007

needed a dose of cuteness

Mady left Katy right...cute huh? And I didn't even pose them like that!Our little snow fall
Mady May McMabel
Katelyn
Aaron looking out at the snow
Thought a dose of cuteness would be nice, since lately it's been lots of doses of crankiness and sickness and medications, and being stuck at home...blah blah blah blah blah!!!

So there's the latest photos of all the kiddos. We got a very light dusting of snow the other week, the boys had fun playing in it for about 5 minutes. I kept freaking out about them stepping in snow covered dog poop! They don't have any boots, so they had to wear their normal shoes. So I ruined all the fun with my poop paranoia.

Today was miserable around here. Katelyn's cold is moving into her chest, so if she continues to sound the way she did today we'll be heading back to the peed tomorrow. Madelyn is full of snot again, so now starts round 2 for her. Aaron's just been pretty moody, so when he starts getting like that I know his tylenol is wearing off.

O.K. I had every intention of making this a whine free post, but I just can't do it! But I'll stop now before I really get going. Time for some hot cocoa and some down time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle- I so enjoy all the pics you post as the family changes so often. Hope all is feeling better soon. Pam

Shannon said...

Great pictures! They are all adorable!

Jensen Five said...

I love all of these pictures! I can't believe how big all of the kiddos are getting!!!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

so sorry the kids are sick! my twins both just got over pneumonia and my 4 yr. old had ear infections not too long ago either. i too have poop parania (sp) and hate when their is snow covering it, it's just one more mess to clean up. anyway, i hope the kids are getting better. by the way, your kids are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way
you can remove people from that service? Many thanks!



Also visit my web page: diy improvements (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com)