Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Me @ work

Karen Russell came to teach again at the store where I work (The Scrap Yard). It was fun to hang out with her, and be there during her class. I'm glad to have gotten to know her in the past few months, which made having her here, even more fun this time!

I am so lucky to be able to work where I do. I meet the nicest people, and get to be a bigger part of this incredible hobby which I LOVE! I enjoy it when people share their stories with me. Some are sad and tragic, but most are just wonderful bits of their lives, which I think is so important to preserve. That's why I do what I do...Scrapbook!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle-
Love the hair and the glasses. Look forward to seeing you at the shop on V.I.P.night. I agree it is such a fun job. Love it. Talk to you soon. Pam

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are able to still work after the babies were born. The shop would never be the same without you.

s.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.