Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tag I'm It!

I've been tagged by my friend Jaime. So here's my answers...

1. Three things that scare me: Heights (this includes flying), War, My children dying.

2. Three people that make me laugh: Aaron, Danielle, Kati

3. Three things I love: Alone time with my hubby, getting time to be creative, Getting out with friends

4. Three things I hate: My acne that won't go away even though I'm almost 30! Doing our finances, my van

5. Three things I don't understand: How to stay organized, Politics, HTML (it's like learning a second language)

6. Three things on my desk right now: My coffee mug, a spare battery to my digital camera, 2 printers

7. Three things I'm doing right now: Listening to Jack Johnson, Drinking coffee, Listening to Aaron count the coins he got from his piggy bank

8. Three things I want to do before I die: See my kids happy with their own families, Go back to school, Travel

9. Three things I can do: Change a diaper in about 5 seconds, Make jewelry, Bow making (hairbows)

10. Three things I can't do: Keep up on my housework, Sew well, read fast

11. Three things I think you should listen to: Ben Harper, Your children, Truth

12. Three things I think you should never listen to: Disrespectful people, Profanity, Tabloids

13. Three things I'd like to learn: Photoshop, More about photography, A second language

14. Three favorite foods: pizza, chocolate, salad

15. Three beverages I drink regularly: Coffee, Dr Pepper, Water

16. Three shows I watched as a kid: The Cosby show, Little house on the prairie, Smurfs (all the same as Jaime)

17. Three people I am tagging: Kristina Liz Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good call on the music. Sounds like you and I could trade music libraries!