Wednesday, September 12, 2007

a little on the girls

Mady...reaching for me to pick her up not sure what Katy was looking at
this is one of their favorite things to do now...they can both get up on the couch!
The last few weeks Katelyn has learned even more new words! Just today I heard her say diaper and mine! I knew she'd be the first one to use the word MINE ;-) She's also been saying nite-nite...which sounds more like nye-nye...so cute! She's also become very vocal when things don't go her way! She is loud, and can throw a good tantrum with the best of them. One of her favorite toys right now is a rocking horse (actually it's a caterpillar) and if Mady is on it, she will literally throw her down! If Mady puts up a fight (which she usually does), then it ends in Katy screaming! Mady usually plays on the little rocking horse, so I think Katelyn just thinks the caterpillar is HERS!

Mady has been wanting to go everywhere with me. If she sees me heading to the door with my purse she runs to the door expecting to go too. If I say "no Mady it's not your turn for bye-bye", she cries in this heartbroken sort of way. So needless to say, she's won a few times and gets to run to the grocery store or something with just mommy :-]

Well, the girls are done with their lunch, so now it's bottles and almost nap time!!!

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable Michelle. Looking forward to the crop. See you then. Pam