Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Highlights

We've been having such a fun relaxed summer! Just wanted to share some of the good times we've had. enjoy!

Katy
The boys during our little fondue party
Katelyn trying to push Madelyn around
Deciding she wants to go for a ride too!
Mady carrying around aunt Taitum's water cup (it's almost as big as she is)
Aaron enjoying BB-Q on the 4th
Jeremy (my brother) with Mady Taitum with Katelyn
My mama and Katelyn going for a walk
Dad and Katy eating yummy BB-Q

Jacob watching the awesome fireworks that Ian and my brother put on
Two of my favorite people :)
AHHHHHH the wonder
Our beautiful family
So cool!


At Foster Lake
Aaron LOVED the water...we had to drag him out when it was time to go
Chillin

Splashin around

Our trip to the beach


The kids loved playing in the waves
And playing in the sand!
Katy admiring her beachcombing find
Taking a break




Madelyn eating sand (yummy)!
killer waves dude!
Mady running from the tide

Digging a ginormous hole




hanging in the backyard

Ian made a fire pit so the boys could roast marshmellows and hotdogs...it's been a big hit!
Our 5th child
Aaron piloting a rocketship
Jacob was co-pilot







5 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Priceless!!! that is all i have to say. the pictures are great!

Claremont First Ward said...

What highlights. The pictures express so much!

pballard said...

The kids are getting so big, it wasn't that long ago we found out
you were having the twins. My mom has the same pics with us in laundry baskets. Twins still amaze me. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. Made my day. Pam

Susanne P. said...

the laundry basket pics are so damn cute!! i love them all. i think your SIL is showing! =) you're 'gonna be an auntie soon.

Billie said...

Wow, sorry I am late, but I LOVE seeing all the summer picture. I especially like the family pic, and the one of you with the girls on the beach. They are getting so big and are totally adorable of course!