Saturday, September 29, 2007

and I was on a roll too

I've haven't blogged in 2 weeks!!! I was doing so good with posting just about daily for most of september too! The girls are over their viruses now...ended up taking them to the Dr to check out their ears, and take a look at their rashes that took forever to clear up. Doc confirmed that it's just a virus, and he's seen a lot of the same rash on lots of kiddos lately. No ear infections YAY! Aaron came down with the same symptoms minus the rash, but was over it quickly. Now it's business as usual around here. I got a saturday away to go scrapbook with some friends last weekend. Today was Tatum's baby shower, which my mom and I hosted together. It was a fun time! I can not wait till my little nephew arrives. Just a month and a half to go! We also attended Jacob's open house at school...it was hectic, but nice to get a closer look into his school world. Talked with his teacher Mrs. P who we LOVE! Jacob had her for Kindergarten, and she switched over to teaching 2nd grade last year...and we were lucky enough to get her again this year. Also got to chat with both of his reading teachers. Jacob has been struggling with reading, so he gets extra attention in that area every day! And then the kids all got a treat of icecream sundaes in the cafeteria. Aaron really enjoyed being able to go into Jacob's class and looking at all of what Jacob does everyday. He also had fun sitting at his desk, and pretending it was his class!



With basketball starting soon, and Halloween coming up, it's just going to get more and more busy around here! But it's a good kind of busy...and I so love fall! So I leave you with some photos...


The girls had their first oreo cookies and this was the result!


Katy




Mady



Jacob's classroom...Jacob loved showing Aaron aroundAaron sitting at J's deskShowing Dad "Mountain Math"

And I couldn't resist posting this profile shot of my beautiful sister-in-law (to be) That's my nephew in her belly!!!


Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Love the new pictures. Glad to see your blogging again. Thanks for the message on myspace, now all I need is a blog and I would be sat. Talk to you soon. Pam